Nanyang Business School is looking for someone who is task-oriented, has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility in responding to fluid situations, as well as the ability to work independently. The Project Officer will be part of a dynamic team of researchers conducting research on multidisciplinary studies, financial reporting quality, disclosure and transparency, organizational and personnel economics, and neuroeconomics.
- Designing and managing data-collection
- Conducting literature review and data analyses
- Writing reports
- Assisting in financial planning and monitoring project expenditure
- Performing other ad hoc administrative duties to support the research project
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a background of computer science
- High degree of responsibility and maturity
- Excellent command of writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis tools (e.g., Python, Stata, SAS, etc.)
- Ability to parse data from websites
- Good statistical knowledge and data analytic skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.