Research Assistant, Civil and Environmental Engineering
A Research Assistant is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Environmental Process Modelling Centre (NEWRI-EPMC).
- Lead in the project coordination which includes field work, working with industry collaborators and third party service providers.
- Support research work on UAV-based remote sensing of turbidity in coastal waters
- Support research work on image analysis for the quantification of water quality
- Work synergistically with PI in data acquisition, data management and data analytics
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports
- BEng in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related disciplines
- Highly driven, organised, independent, and resourceful
- Knowledge and experience in either UAV-based remote sensing or image processing analysis preferable
- Highly motivated person who is able to work independently
- Good communication skills & a team player
- Strong interest in research work
- 2 years of working experience in related projects is preferred
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.