Research Fellow, Topological Photonics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Actively involved in exploring and exploiting new topological phases of matter for terahertz waveguiding, which has great potential for information and communication technologies, terahertz integrated circuits, and interconnects for intra-chip and inter-chip communication
- Make regular progress report to Principal Investigator
- Develop proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- PhD degree in photonics
- Experience in all the following areas: Topological photonics, parity-time symmetry, plasmonic and metamaterial, coupled mode theory, perturbation theory, transfer matrix method, computational mathematics
- Work independently as well as to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and programming abilities
- Good communication and writing skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.