Research Fellow, Topological Photonics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Conduct research in Associate Prof Zhang Baile’s group covering both theoretical and experimental topics in topological photonics/acoustics, non-Hermitian topological systems, and novel photonic/acoustic crystals
- Key of research include (1) design of topological crystal structures, (2) experimental study of topological and non-Hermitian photonic/acoustic devices and (3) exploration of new topics in related areas of photonics/acoustics research
- PhD in Physics or a related major
- Knowledge of topological insulators/semimetals, and metamaterials
- Minimum 3 years research experience in photonics or acoustics
- Minimum 2 research publications related to topological physics
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.