Research Fellow, Physics
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will work as a Research Fellow in the area of theoretical soft matter physics. The main research tasks include developing theories and simulations to investigate the newly found hyperuniform fluids. Special attention should be given to elucidate the physics behind the critical hyperuniformity and dynamic hyperuniformity.
- Conduct research outlined by PI
- Develop new research methodologies
- Critically analyse research data against theory
- Provide support to research students and other research staff
- Report research progress
- Publish research findings
- PhD in physics
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong background in theoretical physics
- Excellent skills of scientific writing in English
- Strong English communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.