Research Associate, Engineering/Science - Statistics
Air Traffic Management Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Support in the management of ASEAN Air Traffic Data
- Improve and publish technical reports for ASEAN Air Transport Working Group Meetings
- Liaise with ASEAN Member States on a timely manner for the collection, validation and consolidation of ASEAN Traffic Data
- Interact with senior personnel such as project manager and team members on significant technical matters
- Perform simulations and data analysis for R&D studies for regional International Civil Aviation Organization Working Group
- Participate and represent ATMRI/Singapore in regional ASEAN and ICAO air transport meetings
- Master's Degree in any Engineering / Science (in Statistics) field
- Strong understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Meticulous, independent and a good team player
- Knowledge in aviation/air traffic management would be an advantage
- Overseas travel may be required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.