Research Fellow, Power Electronics
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Working with a dynamic research team to design and build a grid connected power converter (lab-scale) using WBG semiconductor devices
- Developing real-time control algorithms and testing it for the power converter
- Organize the project data, draft periodical reports, present project status, conduct market scan and develop research proposals for future work
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering with research experience in Power Electronics or related fields
- Strong hands-on skills to design and build laboratory scale power electronic converters using WBG (wide band gap) semiconductor devices
- Proficiency in EDA tools, e.g., ALTIUM
- Proficiency in developing real-time control for power converters using DSP/FPGA
- Strong analytical, communication (written and verbal), coordination and negotiation skills
- Should be able to manage multiple stakeholders and work under tight timelines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.