Research Associate, Energy Systems/Geothermal
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate with interest and experience in energy systems modelling and analysis.
- Conduct feasibility study on heat utilization from heat available from Geothermal heat
- Build simplified models for assessment of different technologies for Geothermal
- Conduct a techno-economic study on Geothermal potential for Singapore
- Write reports and research articles in top-tier journals
- Contribute to seminars, talks and outreach activities
- Coordinate and monitor the progress and the activity in collaboration with the research collaborating institutions (TUM CREATE AND TUM)
- Contribute to organize outreach and dissemination events
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the project PI / supervisors
- MSc in Engineering related to Energy Systems and/or Geothermal
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident is preferred
- Research or engineering work experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skill and ability to work in a diverse, international and cross disciplinary research and development environment
Kindly include your cover letter, resume and supporting documents in your application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.