Research Fellow, Computer Science & Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design and develop algorithms to detect vulnerability in real-world intelligent systems applied in autonomous vehicles and other autonomous agents
- Design algorithms to evaluate and improve the robustness of such systems
- Build deployable systems and write research papers based on the research results
- PhD degree in Computer Science & Engineering or other related areas
- Excellent background and research experience in artificial intelligence, formal modeling, autonomous vehicles and robotics and control
- Excellent background in software engineering with advanced programming skills (C/C++, Python and MATLAB)
- Knowledge on Robot Operating Systems and high-quality publications in top-tier venue related to robotics, autonomous vehicles and control is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.