Research Fellow, Computer Science/Mathematics/Information Theory
Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy Preserving Technologies & Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Developing software including but not limited to the field of Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE), Multi-Party Computation (MPC), Searchable Encryptions (SE), and Differential Privacy (DP)
- Be involved in privacy research work
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, mathematics, information theory or relevant field
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Python, Java
- Proven publication record in top security / cryptography conferences and journals
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.