Research Assistant, Social Sciences
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Responsible for grant management
- Coordinate and supervise data collection for a large-scale litter reduction field experiment in HDB estates
- Perform basic accounting to ensure funds are spent according to the approved budget
- Work to coordinate the national field experiment which involves recruiting, supervising undergraduate assistants and coordinating with relevant authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Evidence of competence in conducting social research
- Candidates with degrees in other fields will be considered if they can provide evidence of competence conducting social research, especially field experiments
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.