A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
Successful candidate will work on:
- Creation of carboxyl graphene-based fluorescent peptide probes
- Establish platforms for screening inhibitors; and
- Conducting imaging studies using the peptide probes
- Performing research and lab management
- Assisting in the preparation and writing of progress reports, scientific presentations and abstracts, manuscripts and publications
- Managing and maintaining project records
- B.Sc degree in Biology and experience in research work for more than 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in Cell Culture, UV-Vis/fluorescence Measurement, Protein Purification and molecular cloning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.