Research Associate, Marine Science
The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore invite applications for a Research Associate to join a project investigating nitrogen fixation in corals and the coral micro-biome. This is a soon to be completed project currently focused on interpreting data from in situ nitrogen experiments.
- Interpret detailed genetic and incubation data
- Deconvolve species specific coral data from long-term incubation experiments
- Experience running and overseeing molecular analysis, trace element analysis and organic separation from coral calcium carbonate matrices
- Write manuscripts describing key finding
- Master of Philosophy in Marine Science or Biological Sciences.
- Experience in conducting field work using SCUBA
- Strong expertise in interpreting gentic, molecular, and geochemical analysis
- Excellent English and communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for collaborative research
- Strong record of publication in the respective topic
Applicants are invited to submit a detailed CV. Review of applications will begin immediately. We regret that only successful candidates will be informed.