Project Officer, Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for our Project Officer position.
- Work on a project to develop teaching aids using images or direct models from 3D modelling & structural analysis tools
- Build 3D models using modelling and structural analysis tools
- Develop 2D sketches from classical text books
- Integrating 3D model and/or images from different tools, to present realistic simulation of structural behavior
- Able to link information from different data sources and format, such as 3D model and 2D sketches, calculation sheets, voices, etc.
- Any other tasks related to the project – both administrative and technical
- At least Bachelor in the field of Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Familiar with 3D modelling and or animation tools, knowledge in Revit, Tekla or any Structural Analysis tools will be advantageous
- Knowledge in structural analysis principles
- Keen to work in computer applications development projects
- Dedicated in completing the assigned tasks
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.