Research Fellow, Cryptography
Research project led by Associate Professor Wang Huaxiong at School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences is looking for a Research Fellow.
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Design and analysis advanced algorithms on post-quantum cryptography
- Engage collaboration partners of the project to capture requirements, formulate research problems, and present findings
- Test and evaluate the algorithms, identify their weaknesses and improve them
- Guide junior researchers in the team
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- PhD in Mathematics or Computer Science, or related areas
- Familiar with fundamental theory of cryptography and practice of security
- Good track records in publishing in IACR journals/conferences
- Hands-on experience with crypto software
- Good ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers and industry
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU