Research Fellow, Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering/Materials Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invite applications for the position of Research Fellow.
This job requires working on a collaborative project between NTU and a multinational aero company, and involves design, development, and testing of innovative composites for aircraft.
- Study and optimize the earlier composite material systems design, their analysis and manufacturing
- Fabricate FRP and FML composites and test coupons
- Conduct material characterization and static, fatigue, and impact tests on composites
- Design and fabricate prototype components of required standard and quality
- Liaise with overseas project partners, provide regular updates, and prepare timely reports
- Maintain proper documentation and records honouring the NDA requirements
- Doctorate in Aerospace or Mechanical or Materials engineering with good academic and research record
- Minimum 2 years R & D experience, especially with the use of fatigue and impact testing of composites
- Hands on experience with composites manufacturing and design
- Motivated, good communication skills, able to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.