Project Officer, 3D Printing of Lattice Structures, Testing and Finite Element Analysis
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer (PO) will work on a project to conduct the research on testing and failure analysis of 3D printed lattices.
The roles of this position include:
- 3D Printing and fabricating of the metal lattices
- Development of failure modes in 3D printed lattices
- Writing up quarterly and final reports for submission
- Preparing paper for publication in international journal
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in the printing of 3D printed lattices
- Experiences in structural testing of 3D printed lattices
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in finite element software such as ABAQUS
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU