Research Fellow Machine Learning and Power System Optimal Operation
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE).
About our research group: The successful applicant will join the power and control research group in EEE, NTU, a top school among fastest young research institutes. The group focuses on interdisciplinary research with emphasis on power systems stochastic optimization with renewables. The group works in collaboration with the world’s leading experts in electrical engineering, controls, physics, and mathematics from various top-notch research institutes.
- Work on a project to do research in the area of power system stochastic optimal & stable operation under uncertainties
- Develop stochastic optimization models, study the optimality, and develop control algorithms to realize the optimal operation
- The key deliverable is paper publications
- Ph.D. degree in machine learning, power systems, controls, operational research, physics, applied mathematics, or related disciplines with a proven track record
- Expertise in optimization
- Knowledge in stochastic processes
- Proficiency in programming languages such as MATLAB, Mathematica, and Julia
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.