Research Fellow, Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Joint NTU-UBC Research Centre of Excellence in Active Living for the Elderly (LILY) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Undertake and lead research activities in key research areas of the project
- Assess, interpret and evaluate outcomes of research
- Writing or contributing to publications and make presentations at conferences or exhibit work at other appropriate events
- Plan, coordinate and implement the research project in accordance with University strategy, policy and procedures and funder requirements
- Resolve problems of meeting research objectives and deadlines
- Coach and support colleagues in developing their research techniques
- PhD degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning method
- Possess sufficient specialist knowledge in user behavior modelling, socially intelligent agents, conversational agents, and companion agents to develop research programmes and methodologies with strong publication records
- Sufficient research and development experience in persuasive technologies, multi-agent persuasion, adviser systems, recommendations systems, transparent machine learning models, post-hoc explainability techniques for machine learning models, model-agnostic explanations and explainable recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of project management and evidence of the ability to collaborate actively with internal and external parties to meet project deadlines and requirements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.