Research Engineer, Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
A Research Engineer position is available in the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab).
This position reports to the Principal Investigator and the Project Manager and will interface with the multidisciplinary team of the project working on the deployment and the operations of the Cryo-polygeneration Demonstrator.
- Participate in research work where required
- Support research activity with procurement, deployment, and integration of equipment
- Lead research activities concerning the preparation and testing of equipment (such as supplier engagement and discussion, tender and evaluation process)
- Interface between the research team and the suppliers of technology and sub-contractors involved in the deployment, installation, and commissioning of the equipment, as well as handle and address variations and disputes to ensure research project objectives are met
- Assist Project Manager on any other liaison and coordination works to facilitate project progress
- Work with the Principal Investigator in defining the monthly research goals and support/advise the research team for monthly variations in the deployment/integration including final costs (if needed)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering and any other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Energy/Infrastructure/Oil & Gas related field is required for this position (or any other relevant experience)
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.