A Research Engineer position is available in the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab).
This position reports to the Principal Investigator and the Project Manager and will interface with the multidisciplinary team the project working on the deployment and the operations of the Cryo-polygeneration Demonstrator.
- Participate in research work where required
- Create and administer appropriate testing protocols to monitor performance of the Research Demonstration Project
- Assist the Project Manager to establish project objectives, procedures, data inventory, progress report, change log, and performance, as well as to engage stakeholders/authorities for scheduled progress updates and decision making, in accordance with project requirement for the proposed Research Demonstration Project
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure research requirements are met and engage third parties (supervisors, subcontractors) on changes to construction schedule
- Maintain project budget schedule, database and regularly report to project manager to keep him/her constantly informed of project progress, plans and risks/issues that could significantly affect costs or schedules for deployment of the research demonstration project
- Manage compliance, quality control, and quality assurance standards and specifications to ensure the research objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field of study
- A least 3 years of project management, project engineering, or project planning experience (scope, schedule, cost, quality) in the Energy/Infrastructure/Oil & Gas related field
- Proven computer platform experience
- Strong communication skill and ability to work in a diverse, international, and cross disciplinary research and development environment
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU