Research Fellow, Vehicle Engineering/Automation/Control Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be in charge of the development of system dynamic model and eco-driving cycle using machine learning approaches for autonomous electric platoons.
Besides, the work will also involve the setting up of the simulation platform with conducting validation.
- PhD in Vehicle Engineering, Automation, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc
- Strong background and experience in machine learning
- Experience in algorithm development for automated vehicles
- Good communications skills and the ability to work independently and lead/facilitate projects with minimal supervision
- Able to contribute to Journal/Conference papers with good presentation skills
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU