Research Fellow, Psychology/Sociology/Marketing
Nanyang Business School is seeking a Research Fellow to work with Professor Sharon Ng in the Division of Marketing. The Research Fellow is expected to assist Prof Ng with on-going research projects, and to work on projects of their own interest. In particular, we seek candidates with interest in understanding how people respond to new technology (e.g., robotics, AR, AI). We are also interested in candidates who may want to explore the intersection of culture and technology. One core aspect of this Research Fellow’s role will be to help the faculty to design and conduct experiments. The candidate will be included as an author/co-author on publications from the projects.
- Literature Review
- Design and conduct experiments
- Manage the research team of student assistants and research assistant
- Recruit participants for the lab and field studies
- Project management
- PhD in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, or related social science discipline
- Prior work (including but not limited to dissertation) must involve statistical analyses of survey and experimental data
- Excellent academic record and work ethic required
- Excellent written skill is required and should be able to write a research paper well
- Enthusiasm for research required
- Working knowledge of SPSS is necessary. Knowledge of other statistical tool is a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU