Research Associate, Computer Science
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research for the project “Towards Data-Driven Ability Gap Modelling”, which aims to develop computational models for learning and predicting the physical abilities and competencies of individuals to perform previously unobserved tasks via the use of deep learning methods in conjunction with 3D motion-captured datasets
- Carry out extensive amounts of software coding on the latest research platforms
- Build and showcase research demo systems
- Conduct data collection and processing
- Involved in writing research papers
- Master's degree in computer science or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline, with good honours classification or equivalent are welcome to apply
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Previous experience in a related project, or experience with the latest deep learning platforms, is a bonus
- Communicates well in English
- Has high integrity, self-motivation, independence and proactiveness
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.