Customers Happiness Administrator
- Full Time
Description: The position will require the individual to answer service-oriented questions and accurately record a detailed description of the problem at hand. The individual needs to respond against the customer queries through phone calls, email, live chat, online portals & wake-in and will also be responsible for tracking the requests from creation until completion to ensure that the case has been resolved correctly. In the case that the agent is not able to provide a solution to the requests, she/he will be required to escalate it to the proper group or organization. Agent is responsible for Customer Satisfaction through the effective handling of customer’s requests. The environment is a 24X7 challenging environment with many opportunities to support the customer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide customer support services for the University functions such as Informational, administrative, academic and facility services in a volatile education and research environment.
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails, live chat as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries.
- Receiving, classifying, registering, monitoring, prioritizing, escalating and following up as a first point of contact on requests for any type of assistance from users.
- Provide users with first-level support and advice on standard requests.
- In depth customer management to increases customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in the creation and management of user documentations and tutorial.
- Monitoring availability of services and following up on events reported by the Customers.
- Act as a liaison between internal & external customers.
- Manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance.
- Follow instructions, take responsibility for all customer support actions and also keep commitments.
- Analyze the various parts of any request properly and develop logical solutions.
- Treating people with respect under all circumstances.
- Work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the Ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building teamspirit, and aid others to succeed.
- Work on shift basis within the Service Desk Unit to cover the working hours (7:00 Am – 4:00 Pm) and able to work for extended hours if required. •
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of University.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification 1+ years of experience providing telephonic and remote customer support services Bachelor degree in Customer service a related field
- 1+ years of experience providing telephonic and remote customer support services
- At least 6 months of experience handling concurrent or multiple tasks efficiently
Required Skills set:
- Must be aware of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures.
- Aggressive learner, soft personal attitude, service organization intellectual capability and team/collaborative mentality are none negotiable requirements.
- Efficient enough to manage heavy calls flow.
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines as required.
- Ability in meeting end user requirements and in providing high quality customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your own schedule.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Good computer knowledge/technological skills- should be adept in using search tools
- Good balance between customer service, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- the ability to exercise appropriate judgment when assessing the needs of the client, able to determine the resolution best suited for each situation
- Typing skills of 50-60 WPM (preferred)
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division Information Technology Division-CIO
Department IT Help Desk Unit
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 3000 to 9000 AED