Research Fellow, Semiconductor Physics/Material
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research of band structure calculated by using the DFT, EPM and/or k.p method to design and understand the strained Ge, GeSn and Ge/GeSiSn lasers
- Semiconductor material characterization using PL, PLE and HRXRD
- PhD in semiconductor physics or material
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in band structure simulation and/or material characterization
- Knowledge in effective mass theory, the first-principles method and/or material characterization
- Experiences in k.p, EPM, VASP simulation and/or PL, PLE, HRXRD measurement are highly preferred
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Fortran
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU