Research Engineer, Science/Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Support the Research Follows' research implementing an autonomous vehicle demonstrator utilising hybrid C-V2X
- Execute tests on use cases and determine critical performance criteria for these use cases to ensure safety
- Regularly and effectively communicate the progress to other team members and principal investigator through meetings, reports and presentations
- Bachelor's degee in a science or engineering discipline
- 2 years of professional experience in research and automotive domain is preferable
- Strong numerical modelling skills and a basic understanding of vehicle architectures, sensor models and safety
- Knowledge of the stakes and system safety challenges associated with the validation of autonomous vehicles
- Skills in using simulation for system design validation
- Ability to work on a project eg. reporting on progress and communicating results
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.