Research Engineer, Lithography and Fabrication of Devices
A Research Engineer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Actively work on the spintronic neuromorphic computing projects including fabricating magnetic heterostructure materials and conducting all magneto-optical properties
- Operate electron microscopies (SEM and TEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), thermal evaporation, electron beam evaporation, optical microscope, probe station, and related data analysis
- Make regular progress report to Principal Investigator (PI)
- Help to develop proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- Management of lab and project issues, including equipment procurement, reimbursement, and other related paperwork
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent or at minimum Hons (I) or Hons (2 I) Degree
- Device fabrication and testing are required expertise as he/she will focus on the lithography and establish processes relevant for the fabrication of the neuromorphic computing
- Good communication and writing skill
- Work independently as well as teamwork
- It is preferable that the candidate knows LabView, MatLab programming and the knowledge of instrumentation
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.