Research Fellow, Physical Chemistry/Materials Science/Engineering
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project on the development of multi-functional fibers, fiber fabrication, and fiber-based devices
- Develop and optimize fiber fabrication process to achieve high performance specialty fibers for fiber-based energy storage devices
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber-based devices for energy applications
- PhD degree in the areas of Physical Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in fabrication of fiber-shaped wearable energy storage devices, especially textiles
- Research experience in energy material synthesis and characterization
- Publication record in top journals is mandatory
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.