Research Associate, Neuromorphic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Associate is needed to develop FPGA solutions for neuromorphic vision algorithms and make a demonstration platform.
- Develop algorithms for tracking & recognition with moving and stationary neuromorphic vision sensor (NVS)
- Develop FPGA implementations of the same
- Develop real time demonstration of the same by interfacing with DAVIS/CELEX NVS
- Masters degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- Proficiency & industrial experience in FPGA/digital IC designs
- Experience with neuromorphic sensors
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.