Research Associate,Computer Science
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct individual and collaborative research projects
- Write or contribute to publications or disseminating research findings using media appropriate to the discipline and make presentations at conferences or exhibit work at other appropriate events
- Participate regularly in group meetings and prepare and deliver presentations to project team, internal and external stakeholders or funders
- Assist in project management
- Continually update knowledge and understanding in field or specialism to research and develop model algorithms and prototypes for the project
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning method
- Possess sufficient knowledge and implementation experiences in user behavior modelling, socially intelligent agents, conversational agents, and companion agents to develop research programmes and methodologies
- Knowledge and implementation experiences in self-motived learning, persuasive technologies and explainable machine learning/recommendation is preferred
- Evidence of published research with a good publications records
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and teamwork
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.