Research Fellow, Silicon Photonics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on quantum computation and quantum simulation using silicon photonics-based platforms
- PhD in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in silicon photonics based integrated quantum optics and quantum computing
- Knowledge in silicon photonics design and quantum optics
- Proven track record experiences on Silicon Photonics modulator design, detectors, TSVs, Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) design and other integrated waveguide devices
- Experience in the use of optical and electronic modeling and simulation software to design electro-optical devices
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU