Research Engineer Energy Storage/Autonomous Vehicles
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Work to characterize the energy management system of electric vehicles based on real time data
- Work on developing simulation model that represents the electric vehicle and vehicle energy storage system that can reproduce all the vehicle events
- Working on different Autonomous vehicle platform using Robotic Operating Systems (ROS) is desired including Python, Java
- Work on actuation system using autobox and others
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with background in energy storage and autonomous vehicles
- Strong technical skills in thermal modeling and battery characterization
- Well verse in Python, C++, C, ROS, Linux environment, TensorFlow, Matlab, Ansys, OpenCV, OpenFOAM, AutoCad, CATIA, rViz, Gazebo
- Deep knowledge and working experience in the use of MATLAB and other simulation tools such as Simulink, AmeSIM, and ANSYS, FLUENT or other related software
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.