School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Performing overall project management and coordination to drive the project forward
- Setting up the microbial and biochemical test and performing experiments on the system
- Responsible for writing project reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Microbiology Or Biochemistry field
- Excellent scientific track record in microbial and biochemical background.
- Microbial fermentation using anaerobic strains
- Aseptic operation in BSC and anaerobic chamber
- Willingness to learn attitude
- Proactive and Problem solving
- Able to work independently and in a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.