Research Engineer Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information System
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer (RE). The RE will be responsible to develop an AI-based data-driven framework to perform business valuation.
- Employ automated text mining on public and private sources of information
- Apply feature engineering to extract relevant features from the raw data
- Create a benchmark dataset for business applications
- Utilize Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Graph for data analysis
- Train, test, validate and optimize the DL model
- Build web application to demonstrate the AI model
- Generate professional reports and publications of meaningful outcomes with novel insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information System or a related discipline
- Python-based web-crawling frameworks, such as scrapy
- Database programming and management, such as using MySQL, MangoDB, etc
- Utilizing DL models, including LSTM, CNN, Transformer, for natural language inference
- Building web applications with web frameworks such as Flask, Django
- Fluent spoken and written English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.