Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Physics/Material Science/Chemical/Optics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Assist on the QCL device fabrication
- Conduct research on the gas sensing setup, build up and the gas sensing measurement
- Responsible for Manuscript preparation
- Submission of comprehensive research related reports
- PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemical, Optics or related disciplines
- Substantial knowledge in gas sensing measurement, simulation, semiconductor laser processing and device fabrication, characterization and measurement
- Experience in device fabrication, characterization and gas sensing setup and measurement
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.