Professional Education Coordinator, Social Work
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Bundaberg or Flexible
- Total Remuneration: $118,983 to $141,297 pa
- Includes cash salary of $100,543 to $119,398, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is recognised as a leader in nursing education – our academics are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, plus, our CQUGlobal nursing program offers students a range of developmental opportunities.
In your role as Professional Education Coordinator you will coordinate field placement and contribute to the Social Work course suite. You will also initiate and maintaining industry links and partnerships, supporting industry and students in field education. You will also make contributions to the teaching effort within the School and carry out activities which will develop your scholarly, research and/or relevant professional activities.
This role may be located in Bundaberg or Rockhampton, and may also be offered in a flexible mode where you may work the majority of your time via distance from anywhere in Australia and engaging with the team via online formats, on the basis that you will be required to travel and physically attend on-campus activities from time-to-time.
CQUniversity provides an environment that’s conducive to work-life balance; we offer flexibility with supportive leave entitlements, including a generous six weeks annual leave. Another benefit we strongly believe in is our dedication to staff development. We provide each employee with numerous in-house training options as well as generous personal study support.
- Doctoral qualifications in Social Work or related discipline or equivalent, with five years full-time equivalent post qualification experience.
- Member of the Australian Association of Social Work or eligibility to become a member.
- Demonstrated knowledge of processes of professional education and methods of facilitating social work practicums.
- Knowledge of principles of learning theories.
- Knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire knowledge, of relevant University policies for student education and human resource management issues.
- Practical knowledge of government policies in relation to health and education.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 26 November 2020
Vacancy Reference Number: 33735
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.