Strategic Engagement Manager
We’re looking for a Strategic Engagement Manager to strengthen and continue developing Duolingo’s relationships with universities in the United Kingdom.
You will be promoting the use of our English proficiency test as a fully acceptable alternative to the IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL for international applicants. You must be willing and able to create new relationships as well as sustain and grow those already established.
We are also interested in bringing onto our team an individual with deep experience in UK higher ed, high visibility among peers and an exceptional professional track record for producing measurable results.
- Drive adoption of the Duolingo English Test in the admissions process at UK universities.
- Find, contact, and develop potential opportunities to turn them into accepting institutions.
- Assess institutions’ needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build productive trust relationships with higher ed stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to implement the UK higher ed marketing strategy.
- Represent the Duolingo English Test at high-profile speaking engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years of experience and deep familiarity with UK higher ed
- Strong network within the UK higher ed and international admissions environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally
- This position is based in the UK, thus candidates must have legal authorization to work in the UK.
Exceptional Candidate have...
- Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience with UK higher education policy setting
- Experience in partnership development
- Experience with English language testing or learning