Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research and development of food safety analysis using AI and machine learning techniques
- Investigation and development of efficient AI and machine learning algorithms for food safety
- Data collections, pre-processing, and post processing
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2-year research experience in AI and machine learning
- Expertise in real world problem solving
- Strong publication track record
- Strong background in deep learning, ELM, SVM etc
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU