Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Metallurgy/Materials Science
A Research Fellow position is available in the Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab.
- Assist the Principal Investigator and Project Manager to manage the research project
- Perform design of experiment
- Use the cold spray system to produce high quality coatings
- Investigate microstructure, mechanical, tribological and corrosion characteristics of coated specimens
- Write research reports, research papers for publication and patent
- Ph.D. degree in mechanical/manufacturing engineering, metallurgy, materials science, or a related discipline
- Experience in coating fields and surface treatment processes
- Advanced laboratory experience involving metallographic examination of the microstructure of specimens and mechanical testing of specimens
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork awareness, and good command of oral and written English
- Strong responsibility for research work and project management
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.