Research Fellow, Topological Phases of Matter and Quantum Transport
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Develop theoretical models of systems of topological insulator/superconductor interacting with radiation
- Use the models to calculate quantities associated with electromagnetic fluctuation-induced phenomena, such as Casimir forces and Casimir-Polder interactions
- Good PhD from a reputable university
- Experience with theoretical modeling of topological materials
- Enthusiasm for learning and research work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.