Research Associate, Mechatronics and Control/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Controls and signal processing for algorithm development and to device prototyping for pre-production
- Well-versed in software and hardware, integrating electronics and mechanical concepts in pursuit of innovative and robust solutions
- Conduct experiments in pre-production standard in shop floor
- Develop automation models for advanced subsurface processes
- Analyses of results and documentation of project updates for stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Mechatronics & Control; Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Relevant experience in surface enhancement processes in manufacturing, automation control, IoT, computer simulation and modelling
- Knowledge of programming languages, knowledge in Python scripting preferred
- Teamwork spirit coupled with a "can do" attitude and good communications skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU