Research Fellow, Polymer Science/Materials Chemistry/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for the research and development of materials characterization and analysis of distribution cable insulation materials properties and health assessment
- Approximate materials degradation effects on insulation cable under working conditions
- Propose recommendations to control the materials properties under operation
- Conduct literature survey of cable insulations based on the operating requirements and geographical locations
- Possess a PhD degree in Polymer Science, Materials Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any relevant science and engineering disciplines
- Experience with synthesis of polymers (e.g. ATRP, RAFT, ROP) and standard Schlenk line techniques
- Relevant publication record
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.