Research Associate, Control/Electrical and Electronic/Mechanical/Computer Science
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Research and development direction of mobile robot control system applied in different scenarios
- Engineering of the algorithm and promoting the subsequent product
- Development and debugging of vehicle navigation and control strategy
- Experience in sensors (camera, RGBD camera, IMU, lidar, RealSense, etc)
- Carry out experiments to demonstrate efficient and precision docking for AGVs in dynamic environments
- Possess Master's degree in Control / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge in industrial design which will be integrated into manufacturing, robotic automation and automatic guided vehicle
- Proficient in modeling and simulation of control system to independently complete the modeling and simulation of robot control system and related software implementation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.