Research Fellow, Computer Vision
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of vision and LiDar based mapping, real-time object recognition, dynamic SLAM, deep learning and inference algorithms for autonomous vehicles in complex environments
- Research and implementation of robot safe and smooth obstacle avoidance and docking algorithms
- Connect with academia to flexibly transform the latest academic achievements
- Possess PhD degree in Computer Vision or related disciplines
- Proficient in vision and point clouds based algorithms for localization, object recognition and navigations for robots
- Familiar with at least one simulation software and able to simulate and verify models and algorithms
- Familiar with the basic methods of object motion modeling, SLAM, and understand the principle of coordinate space transformation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.