Research Fellow, Chemistry/Materials Engineering/Chemical Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Environmental Chemistry and Materials Centre (NEWRI-ECMC).
- Support the research team in waste materials recycling and re-use. The overall project will focus on the development of new ceramic oxides and related protocols.
- Provide day-to-day support in the laboratory for the research team
- Can expect to undertake open ended research projects under the research team supervision, depending upon experience
- PhD degree from a reputable university in Chemistry, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and related areas
- Good report writing skill
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU