Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Fellow will work on a joint research project between NTU and SP (Singapore Power) company. The research scope includes asset (including transformer, switchgear, and cable) health modeling, health and criticality index development, risk assessment, asset renewal and maintenance optimization.
- Development of asset heath index for transformers, switchgears, and cables
- Development of criticality index and risk matrix for power asset assessment.
- Development optimization methods for asset renewal and replacement investment
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects
- Expert knowledge in power system modeling and simulation
- Research experience with power asset health modeling and data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize proposed research work
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as matlab and Python
- Strong research experience in asset health modeling and aging analysis, reliability assessment (asset level), statistical analysis, portfolio investment optimization, asset renewal and maintenance optimization
- Candidates with mathematics and finance engineering background are also welcome to apply
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.