Research Fellow, Signal Processing and Machine Learning
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Develop signal processing and machine learning algorithms and methods
- Perform software/hardware implementation and empirical studies
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Conduct project presentations and seminars
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing
- Assist the PI in various research admin tasks
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields
- Solid Mathematical skills
- Background in graph signal processing, probability theory and statistical signal processing
- Experience in implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.