TAFE Teacher, Leadership
- Fixed-Term (18 months), Part-Time (0.4FTE)
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Salary $28,481 to $36,592 pa plus superannuation and leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Business and Law offers a range of accredited programs designed in collaboration with industry that produce job-ready graduates. A growing scholastic entity, we feature a variety of teaching channels, including classroom, online and blended. We are focussed on quality teaching and research outcomes within an innovative and dynamic environment.
This position provides you with a unique opportunity to deliver and assess quality vocational learning services to our students within the Certificate IV and Diploma Leadership and Management, while benefiting from working in a collaborative environment, dedicated to continuous improvement and positive business outcomes.
You will have demonstrated experience managing and teaching learning programs to classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients. With three or more years’ experience in a business environment, you will strive to successfully develop students’ skills and knowledge within the fields of leadership and management.
- Essential – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
- Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the business sector.
- Experience of delivering training and assessment in the VET sector.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 24 November 2020
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33732
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.