Research Fellow, Physics/Chemistry/Chemical Sciences
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Prepare perovskite nanomaterials and conduct ultrafast optical spectroscopy studies on them
- Perform data analysis and data interpretation
- Assist the Principle Investigator (PI) in the supervision and mentoring of graduate students
- PhD Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Chemical Sciences and must have completed at least 2 postdoctoral stints
- Minimum 6 Years of Research Experience in Ultrafast Lasers and Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy of semiconductor materials as well as in the study of photophysics in semiconductor systems
- Excellent knowledge in chemical synthesis, optics, UHV systems, photophysics of semiconductors, charge and quasi-particle dynamics, charge transfer mechanisms, femtosecond lasers, and femtosecond laser spectroscopy
- Excellent technical knowledge in transient optical spectroscopy, including systems maintenance
- Excellent knowledge in the optical characterization of semiconductor materials (including nanostructures) which includes transient spectroscopy (pump-probe, time-resolved PL, time-resolved 2PPE), and nonlinear spectroscopy (z-scan and multiphoton spectroscopy
- Evidence of prior experience with Physics modeling of charge trapping and phonon energy losses in semiconductor systems (i.e., the candidate’s previous works must be published in journals with an impact factor > 10)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.